Big Brother Fan Club Home

TV Clubhouse Archives brought to you by I Love Reality dot Com

Are You a Crusher or a Folder?

The ClubHouse: Big Brother 2000: General - Archives: Questions, questions and more questions: Are You a Crusher or a Folder?
 SubtopicMsgs  Last Updated
Archive through September 26, 2000 25   09/26 09:31pm
Archive through September 27, 2000 25   09/27 01:52am
Archive through September 27, 2000 25   09/27 02:32pm
Archive through September 27, 2000 25   09/27 03:34pm

Kearie

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 03:35 pm Click here to edit this post

A little 'ditty' my ex- taught me. lol

Stranded! Stranded on the toilet bowl.
What do you do when your stranded,
and don't have a roll?

Now whereever you go
for the rest of your life
you'll be sure...
to carry a roll.

Too much info...but when I get stranded at home...I sing this and my hubby runs down stairs to the storage room and brings me more TP...lol

Rmgreco

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 03:36 pm Click here to edit this post

LOL! Zappre!! I'm with you, soldiers in The TP Revolution!!

Bigbrofan

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 03:36 pm Click here to edit this post

This is too much information but I'll answer since so many others did! LOL I'm definetly an over roller, under rolling is a pet peeve of mine. Though now that my son's getting older, as much as it bugs me the toilet paper isn't on the roll. It's up HIGH. Otherwise say hello to a TP'ed house. He's potty training so I can still get away with diaper wipes with him, which are also HIGH. I'm definetly a folder and so is my husband. I think I'm a crusher in public restrooms though I RARELY use public restrooms. When I do I'm a a crusher, foot flusher, boil my body in bleach kind of girl! (OK a litlte extreme but you get the point) Men have it easy I guess, as long as they don't have to poop! Otherwise they can just stand there.

Sparky

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 03:37 pm Click here to edit this post

Zappre, the sideways solution sounds a little primitive - like at a campfire, but heck, Sure, we're all with you!!!! *collectively giggling at Zap under our breath*

Sparky

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 03:39 pm Click here to edit this post

Kearie - cool - like from the theme show Branded, right?! (Who woulda thought Chuck Connors would be brought into this conversation...)

Sparky

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 03:50 pm Click here to edit this post

In case you thought this had run it's course -

has anyone lit matches to cover up their "trail". It's too late now, but if I'd thought of it, I'd have suggested the BB Angels include mucho matches for Eddie's little gas problem.

Zappre

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 03:55 pm Click here to edit this post

Personally, i'm quite proud my malodorous emanations, and leave them wherever I can...like a wolf marking the boundaries of its territory. Sniff, sniff...oh, Zappre's been here. I know because his is such a sweet, yet spicy calling card of the pungent art.

SOMEBODY PLEASE STOP ME!!

Jenhavins

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 03:59 pm Click here to edit this post

My grandmother has matches in her bathroom...you have solved the mystery! I always wondered what they were for, however, sulfer smell covering up another sulfer-like "trail" seems kind of odd to me. Does it work?

I also flush in public rr with my foot, and have been known to (almost all of the time) not actually sit down but kind of crouch (men are soooo lucky). Now get a vision in your head of crouching while trying to grab tp and wipe and flush with foot. I should have been a gymnast!

Chris

Zappre: But should we then unroll from the LEFT, or from the RIGHT? :)

Jenhavins

and no Sparky, I don't wipe with my foot!

Sparky

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 04:04 pm Click here to edit this post

And Jen gets her marks: 5.8, 5.7, 5.9, 5.9, 5.85. Awww, it's bronze for Jen.

(My grandmother used matches too - in the olden days, they preferred that sulphur smell to that of do-do, I guess.).

Zappre - only the person passing said gas appreciates his own emanations (because he/she associates it also with the relief of passing said gas). Mine smells okay too - except when I have to blame it on my German Shepherd.

Matches for everybody!

[Durn, I gotta run home for the show. Maybe see y'all later tonight. Keeping fingers and legs crossed. Uncrossing legs so I can get up. Okay, now I'm outta here.]

Sparky

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 04:06 pm Click here to edit this post

Jen has wised up to wisecrackers. Make that a silver medal for you.

Zelda

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 04:06 pm Click here to edit this post

Everyones next mission is to switch the TP roll everywhere you go... of course not in public restrooms... save that for your personal workout... Sissy squats to go and leg lifts to flush!

Punkgrrl

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 05:00 pm Click here to edit this post

Women were not meant to stand: The problem with all you squatters is that while you're trying to stay away from the germ-infested seat, you wind up spraying it for the rest of us. Then we have to double layer it with TP so we don't get drenched if we sit down. I tell you, it's a nightmare in a public stall!

Zelda

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 05:39 pm Click here to edit this post

Punkgrrl: practice makes perfect.... I have great aim... can't write my name in the snow but I can hit inside the bowl!

Punkgrrl

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 05:58 pm Click here to edit this post

Zelda: impressive marksmanship...you can share my stall anytime!

Jenhavins

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 06:46 pm Click here to edit this post

Punkgrrl,

I am very careful when I squat and never leave the stall in a messy fashion. I have had a lot of practice with my stance over my adult years and can proudly say "I do not drip or spray"!

Mbliving

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 06:55 pm Click here to edit this post

OK, this thread must stop! While at work today, I found myself chuckling outloud in the washroom thinking of some of the posts. The looks I received when I left the stall. OMG

Zelda

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 07:00 pm Click here to edit this post

Mbliving ... does that mean you would laugh if someone was in need in the next stall ... could you spare a square or would you spare a square? Did you get your public restroom workout? ... Did you switch the roll from back to front? ... These are the important questions!

(my brothers would be proud!)

Punkgrrl

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 07:03 pm Click here to edit this post

Jenhavins: your coordination is commendable...you go, girl (and i mean that).

Mbliving

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 07:12 pm Click here to edit this post

Jenhavins taught me all I know about toilet gymnastics. I'm thinking about teaching a class during lunchbreaks. To the rest of your questions, only my fellow work squatters will know for sure.

Rooting4curtis

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 07:14 pm Click here to edit this post

Zelda, your post reminds me of an Ozark tale that is right along the lines of this thread: the father of a teen-age girl storms up the front porch steps of his neighbor's house to have it out with the father of his daughter's boyfriend. "Hey, I don't want your son datin' my daughter no more (sic)!" "But they (sic) been sparkin' fer a long time now. What's wrong?" "Your boy p*ssed my daughter's name in the snow outside my house!" "I'm sure he didn't mean nothin' by it." "Well, you think I don't recognize my own daughter's handwritin'?"

Go Curtis!!

Zelda

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 07:40 pm Click here to edit this post

What's scary about this Rooting4curtis ... I lived in Fayetteville Arkansas for my high school years (part of the Ozarks) ... could have been me

Rooting4curtis

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 07:50 pm Click here to edit this post

Hi, Zelda! I'm so glad you answered and that you didn't take offense to my relating this story. This is an actual tale from a volume of Ozark stories entitled "P*SSING IN THE SNOW and Other Ozark Stories." A friend of mine loaned me a paperback copy of this tome of uproariously funny stories about ten years ago. He claims I never gave it back--and I may not have, as I enjoyed it thoroughly!

Zelda

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 07:54 pm Click here to edit this post

Rooting4curtis ... after everything that I have said in this thread... I have no right to be offended :)

I have seen that lil story somewhere too... when people find out that I have lived in Ar-kansas the jokes come out of the woodwork!

Click Here to Visit! Click Here to Visit! Click Here to Visit! Click Here to Visit!