Big Brother Fan Club Home

TV Clubhouse Archives brought to you by I Love Reality dot Com

Archive through September 27, 2000

The ClubHouse: Big Brother 2000: General - Archives: Questions, questions and more questions: Are You a Crusher or a Folder?: Archive through September 27, 2000

Sparky

Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 09:33 pm Click here to edit this post

Group Challenge: on the final banishment day: all crushers must fold, and all folders must crush.

Zappre must...come out of the water closet and demonstrate her(?) technique to spread the word for worldwide cross-wipers.

Sparky

Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 09:35 pm Click here to edit this post

oops - Zappre is a male. Now I want to be there for THAT demonstration.

Jombie

Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 09:36 pm Click here to edit this post

See what I mean, there's LOTS of interest in TP...

Zappre

Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 09:37 pm Click here to edit this post

I am truly insulted that you would assume i'm a woman just because i'm a "slider". I am a proud male "slider", in spite of the occasional scrotal paper cut.

(OK, now i'm scaring myself)

Deni_San

Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 09:38 pm Click here to edit this post

oooh. I am a crusher! Maybe I AM a lesbian afterall! Won't my husband be confused!

BTW, my hubby...a dainty folder.

Wow...this thread...how the once mighty have fallen.

Sparky

Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 09:41 pm Click here to edit this post

Zappre - nice response!

Fabnsab

Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 10:03 pm Click here to edit this post

Not only am I a folder, but it is a perfect square every time. You would think that I'm anal(no pun intended) but my house is a mess. As long as my TP is a perfect square, the world is right again.

Stealth

Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 10:09 pm Click here to edit this post

LOL u guys are to much! lmao :)

ok next question :

How many squares do u use? lol

btw im a folder and i just start pulling n wrap it around my hand like a glove lmao! LOL

Sparky

Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 10:20 pm Click here to edit this post

Stealth, I long ago gave up on the glove technique - with my fingertips exposed.

My nephew clogs the toilet with every visit to the bathroom - incredible overusage of squares (he's 16). I usually draw out about 5 or 6 squares and fold twice. (I'll be more conscious of this tonight and tomorrow morning, thank you.)

Teemo

Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 10:25 pm Click here to edit this post

Stealth! I'm a wrapper too! (After wrapping, I slide it off my hand and use it as a folder would). Glad to meet you, but let's not shake hands.

Sparky

Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 10:28 pm Click here to edit this post

I have to admit that I think the HGs are washing their hands after a folding/crushing session a lot more than they would if they thought they weren't being watched. As a male, I'll admit that I don't wash my hands EVERY time I do #1 because (1) I'm not being monitored and (2) I didn't get anything on my hands other than touching skin. (This may fall under "the diffrence between guys and gals", but I'm being honest.) Yes, I expect EWWWWW. But what guys can say they wash their hands everytime they visit a toilet?

Katie

Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 11:05 pm Click here to edit this post

EWWWWWWW!!

Zappre

Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 11:16 pm Click here to edit this post

You're supposed to wash your hands, too?

Stealth

Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 11:18 pm Click here to edit this post

TEEMO! Yes.. LOL i do the same thing! haha

Katie

Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 11:22 pm Click here to edit this post

Zappre,
EWWWWWWW

Zappre

Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 11:28 pm Click here to edit this post

Katie: Wanna use my keyboard? hehe

Jake

Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 11:33 pm Click here to edit this post

*lol at all the discussions above*

Hmmm.. I guess I'd say I'm both, but I'm not sure. What do you call it when ya wrap it around yer hand a couple o' times, then slide it off your hand to use it?

Hubby's asleep, so I can't ask him his preference.

Now, do you know what it means when you either crush or fold the TP? I hear that folders are logical and methodical... crushers are artistic and disorganized. Don't kill the messenger.. it's what I heard years ago! *laughs*

Jake

Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 11:35 pm Click here to edit this post

Oh, STEALTH, SPARKY and TEEMO... I just saw your posts. I do the TEEMO bit....

Really

Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 11:36 pm Click here to edit this post

Well, I had wanted to get back to Wendy on how a crusher might crush...so better late than never.

Just to be exact I went to the toilet roll and tried to reenact a 'crushing moment' as I too, was curious, "how exactly 'do' I crush" . The first trial I just reached over and went through the motions, but felt I wasn't being true to the actual crush technique.

So I plopped down the lid, and took a seat and tried to casually act as though I were 'really' crushing. I wanted the real experience not a fake.

So, basically it goes like this: one fell swoop, ahh and then a fold in half (so I guess I'm partly a folder too) then its a swirl around with a little sqeeze/crush at the end. Just enough to make be sure and clear any finger contact with the soiled area. There you have it, the fold, swirl and crush/squeeze technique.

Zappre

Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 11:38 pm Click here to edit this post

This entire thread comes under the heading: TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!

Katie

Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 11:42 pm Click here to edit this post

Zappre,
NO thanks. I will use my own keyboard thank you! lol

Zappre

Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 11:42 pm Click here to edit this post

I keep expecting someone to admonish me: "Do you type with those hands??"

Deni_San

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 12:12 am Click here to edit this post

Really -

But don't you think that each crush is different?
Its never the same crush, is it? Which lines up with the characterization of crushers as artistic people. Disorganized? No, we have more important things to do than tend to minutia.

Folding? In learning that my husband is a folder made sense to me. He is more logical, mathematical mind, but I suspect he is also borderline anal about details and has waay too much time to think of folding TP a certain way.
I guess it couldn't be worse than some of the other ahem "original" or non-traditional forms of toilet hygene presented to us tonight.

Wrapping? I suspect that wrappers are nurturers or controllers. They may be emotional people who enjoy comfort, and would most prefer heated toilet seats. Ring true?

Rmgreco - thank you for this important thread.

Katie

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 12:42 am Click here to edit this post

Deni San,
Gee I would love a heated toilet seat. Could you find me one??

Dlnflr

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 01:52 am Click here to edit this post

All I can say is I'm really gonna miss you guys when this show is over. You make me laugh sooooo much...it's been great therapy!!! :)

Click Here to Visit! Click Here to Visit! Click Here to Visit! Click Here to Visit!