Big Brother Fan Club Home

TV Clubhouse Archives brought to you by I Love Reality dot Com

Archive through September 27, 2000

The ClubHouse: Big Brother 2000: General - Archives: Questions, questions and more questions: Are You a Crusher or a Folder?: Archive through September 27, 2000

Gonnagetfired

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 08:57 am Click here to edit this post

Ok, I once lived in an apartment where the toilet had been retrofitted with an after-market bidet!!
It was heaven! I wonder why bidets have never really caught on in America. I'm thinking about putting one in my house.

Dangergirl

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 09:40 am Click here to edit this post

I have been giggling at this thread--so nice to see people actually NOT fighting and insulting anyone.

I have a question for Bidet users...it seems cleaner in some ways, but then, don't you have to use a towel or something to dry off...thus reducing the speed of the process?

Glen506ny

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 09:48 am Click here to edit this post

I'm a crusher now, but I was required to be a folder as a child. We were very poor, and my parents figured that we would use fewer squares of TP if we had to take the time to fold it up.

It sounds pretty ridiculous now, but I swear I am not making this up.

Zelda

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 10:42 am Click here to edit this post

The questions still exist...

In the next stall ... do you spare a square?
How do you install your TP roll ... over the top or does it come from the back?

Really

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 10:44 am Click here to edit this post

The idea of a bidet seems kind of gross to me. I can't even stand when the toilet water splashs ewwwwwh yuck!

In Germany many places have very little water in the toilet only at the very bottom and what is different is that the 'bowl' has this kind of flat raised plateau above the drain part and without water. So when you go it just kind of sits their, but then when you flush the water washes it into the drain. Oh is this so gross or what. Splash or plateau?? I don't know which is grosser.

And note public toilets costs about 10-50 pfenige..about 20 cents-$1 to use.

Rmgreco

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 10:54 am Click here to edit this post

Your welcome Deni San!!!
I'm so happy I started this thread!!

I am a wrapper/pull off/ fold if you really wnat to get technical!

But I am not organized or neat in anyway!! I am completely opposite. Creative and messy!!

Zappre

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 10:59 am Click here to edit this post

Zelda: I'm sorry I just can't spare a square. I just don't have a square to spare. And of course, i'm an under-roller. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

Gonnagetfired

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 11:01 am Click here to edit this post

I've heard the German toilets have that little ledge so the people can "inspect" their stuff before flushing. Ew.

A bidet seems to get the pughole fairly cleaned up. You then just follow-up with a smaller amount of tp (either folded or crushed) to dry off and finish the job. I don't know if its faster or slower using a bidet vs. tp only. But it does seem to save paper. The HG's sure could have used one a couple of weeks ago!

Another benefit of the bidet for women is that it comes in handy after sex. Use your imagination ...

Zelda

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 11:12 am Click here to edit this post

Zappre ... well we have something in common ... okay a couple of things but I am not comfortable sharing a keyboard! :)

Jombie

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 11:57 am Click here to edit this post

I've heard a rumor that most guys are under-rollers and most women over-roll...Do you think that this is True or False?

Chris

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 12:30 pm Click here to edit this post

Zelda: I'm a 4 square, double folding, over roller. :) Seriously, though. Back when I was single, learning that someone was an underroller was an obvious indication of incapatability.

Zappre

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 12:34 pm Click here to edit this post

I am four square against 4 squarers!!!

Latearriver

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 12:35 pm Click here to edit this post

Under the continuing thread of too much information--

If you have one of the earlier 1.6 gal toilets, it is better to be a crusher than a folder. you feel like you have more paper but you really don't and that cuts down on overflows.

As someone who spent over $150 in plumber calls when we moved into a new house, I sadly know what I am talking about!!!

We're over rollers in our house.

Zappre

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 12:41 pm Click here to edit this post

Personally, I find that under-rolling gives me a certain inexplicable pleasure. I feel like the paper is coming right out of the wall. It's like the paper is part of the house...a gift the house is giving us for years of love and care. I have the most considerate house. It makes me feel like i'm floating on a cloud of cottonballs, in a meadow, with birds singing, and flowers blooming............

What was I saying, again? Oh, ya, under-rolling rules!!

Jombie

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 12:49 pm Click here to edit this post

TP is the one of the most important parts of daily life, next to water...This is all part of why it was so important to try and deliver some to the HGs...

Majic

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 01:05 pm Click here to edit this post

folding's better if its the thin stuff
otherwise crush, wrap away

Sparky

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 01:41 pm Click here to edit this post

I'm definitely an over-roller. I like to see the end of the TP to grab it instantly. With underrolling, the end is often hidden.

Zappre - I thoroughly enjoyed your ode to underrolling though.

Suziebird7

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 02:00 pm Click here to edit this post

I am a big-time crusher...huge wad. Though not a lesbian, I might note. I have never understood, folders, I confess. They always seemed so anal (no pun intended)!

Zelda

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 02:10 pm Click here to edit this post

Zappre ... I just joined the ' spit soda through my nose club' on you tribute to the love and care your roll gives you along with the gifts from your house!

Jenhavins

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 02:10 pm Click here to edit this post

Okay...I have been analyzing my habits and here is too much info for everyone:

I am an over roller, cause if I get up before I actually go to sleep (I cannot have anything in my bladder before falling asleep, so 3 trips to potty are required), and the lights are off, I have a heck of a time grasping if tp is under rolled. I also wash my hands every time, and when out in public, with take extra paper towels to open door with (for those non-washers).

I am a crusher for #1 and folder for #2. There, I have said it, and am proud for the fact that I could share these intimate details of my life with everyone. I do the fold around my hand thing, then take it off my hand to use. I pull with the right and wipe with the left hand.

If I have left out any details, please feel free to ask, as I now have no secrets!

Sparky

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 02:14 pm Click here to edit this post

Jenhavins - you wipe with your left hand? I don't wipe with my hands, I wipe with toilet paper. :)

Kearie

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 02:26 pm Click here to edit this post

I'm a two handed roller. I roll tp around my left hand while using my right hand to roll it.

I don't worry about the plumbing since my hubby is one.

I'm also a holder. At 10:00am I think, I have to go...3 hours later I still have to go. I still can't tear myself away from BBFC so I wait another hour and finally run to the W/C...

Cuts down on the tp bill. lol

Zappre

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 02:29 pm Click here to edit this post

Zelda: Now remember, to clean up all that booger laced soda:

a) slide the TP from UNDER the roll
b) fold it neatly into 4 layers
c) wipe
d) repeat as necessary

Hope this helps.

Zelda

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 02:32 pm Click here to edit this post

Zappre ...SSSTTTOOOOPPPP... oh no, don't stop!

Sparky

Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 02:32 pm Click here to edit this post

Kearie, do as I do, sit nude from the waste down in front of your computer on a port-o-potty

Click Here to Visit! Click Here to Visit! Click Here to Visit! Click Here to Visit!